Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi:
New guy here.. I was told about this place so im here to check it out.

I already know a couple members, hope to make some more friends that share the same interest.

:gun:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My name is Jonathan.. but my sister couldnt say it so she came up with Nonnie and its stuck for the last 20+ years.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
nonnieselman said:
:hi: I already know a couple members, hope to make some more friends that share the same interest. :gun:
Welcome aboard! We are certainly glad you decided to come on in and join us ... believe me, you WILL make some new friends on this site!! BTW - You are just down the road from me ..

Again, :wel4:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
captain-03 said:
nonnieselman said:
:hi: I already know a couple members, hope to make some more friends that share the same interest. :gun:
Welcome aboard! We are certainly glad you decided to come on in and join us ... believe me, you WILL make some new friends on this site!! BTW - You are just down the road from me ..

Again, :wel4:
Roger that, i use to be a member at the range in byram. But work got busy and i never had time to go shoot.

did i read right that you have a Superswager 600?

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its really slow today at work and neither of my Boss's are here so im doin what i can to keep the site busy :lol:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Welcome to the best gun site between LA/AL. Like that line in yer sig about canned goods and ammo. :tophat:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts