Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to BigMikeFromOlemiss who referred me to this forum. I am a Tennessean by birth and a Mississipian by choice. I am thankful to live in a state where God, guns and guts are still relevant and prevalent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
beasleydano said:
Thanks to BigMikeFromOlemiss who referred me to this forum. I am a Tennessean by birth and a Mississipian by choice. I am thankful to live in a state where God, guns and guts are still relevant and prevalent.
hey man. welcome to msgunowners. we are nicer than the guys from GlockTalk haha. :welcome:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts


Great to have you come in and join us!! Look forward to hearing from you often!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigMikeFromOlemiss said:
beasleydano said:
Thanks to BigMikeFromOlemiss who referred me to this forum. I am a Tennessean by birth and a Mississipian by choice. I am thankful to live in a state where God, guns and guts are still relevant and prevalent.
hey man. welcome to msgunowners. we are nicer than the guys from GlockTalk haha. :welcome:
Thanks, BigMike. I do not even own a Glock but I do peruse the 1911 forum and sometimes buy, sell & trade on GT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
beasleydano said:
BigMikeFromOlemiss said:
beasleydano said:
Thanks to BigMikeFromOlemiss who referred me to this forum. I am a Tennessean by birth and a Mississipian by choice. I am thankful to live in a state where God, guns and guts are still relevant and prevalent.
hey man. welcome to msgunowners. we are nicer than the guys from GlockTalk haha. :welcome:
Thanks, BigMike. I do not even own a Glock but I do peruse the 1911 forum and sometimes buy, sell & trade on GT.
we gotta lot of 1911 guys in here. youll fit right in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
msredneck said:
:welcome:

Glad to have more folks from "Up North"...

Enjoy

'Neck
Thanks, msredneck. It may be "Up North" but it's still part of "The South". I retired at age 60 on 09/30/09 from USPS as Supervisor Distribution Operations, Memphis, TN. Living in MS, involvement in church, scouting, working as a reserve officer for DeSoto County Sheriff's Dept. & shooting have helped to keep me reasonably sane and not too "disgruntled". I rarely go to Memphis nowadays.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top