Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Adam. I am looking for a few places to shoot USPSA. Any help I can get is welcome. Thanks.

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
Welcome. They shoot on the 1st Sunday of every month at byrum MR&P club. Look in the comp subfourm. We also shoot steal and icore. Come check it out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am planning on making a trip to Byram soon. I don't know anything about the steel or ICORE. Is ICORE revolver only?

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Welcome to MSGO and we look forward to your participation!!

Again, :wel4:

BTW: We have a few shooters on here from down your way!!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome. we shoot every third Sunday in Pearlington down here off Hwy 607/ I-10 South of Stennis Space Center.
Come on down.

·
Registered
294 Posts
you can bring....Ardel, Burnel, Raynel, W.L., Lanel, Odel, Marcel, Newgene, Claude, and Clovis. Uncle Versie and Aunt Pat can come as well!

Welcome.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,840 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! "Gunonedown," doubt I will make Pearlington. Third Sunday is my shoot in Gonzales at EAPS.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Thanks for joining in! :wel4:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
profiler999 said:
you can bring....Ardel, Burnel, Raynel, W.L., Lanel, Odel, Marcel, Newgene, Claude, and Clovis. Uncle Versie and Aunt Pat can come as well!

Welcome.
Welcome from somebody born in McComb. Rode home with Jerry on a flight connection from Dallas. Course he rode in the front and I was in the back. Heard him on the radio the other day, you got some big shoes to fill far as funny stories, look forward to hearing 'em.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My mother's family is from Peoria. My aunt was in the same class as Jerry and my grandfather is mentioned as the school bus driver on one of his tapes, "Mr. Leonard (McKnight)"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts