Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I reload for all my toys, no casting at this time. I own a few rifles from old to new. Always looking to grow my collection. Right now I have the gunsmithing bug. I have Dad and AGI to thank for that.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Welcome aboard!! We are glad you jumped on in and joined with us!! We look forward to your participation. Be sure and check ou the Meet & Greet II thread -- we would love to have ya!!

BTW:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello Kilroy,

My family and I visit Tishomingo State Park last summer. Beautiful place, so different then the rest of Mississippi.

:welcome:

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
North MS is coming on strong here lately! Maybe we can have some discussions on stuff in North MS. Like maybe a Meet & Greet North!!!! :2tup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Been after you for weeks to join in the fun. Well, now that you are here all is forgiven. Welcome

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me and (Dad) aka: BeauBeaux will be at the tupelo gun show Saturday morning. I must say the board does a good job welcoming new members. :10: Hello to all and pleased to meet you.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
You and BeauBeaux may be the first father-son team on the site. congrats! and welcome to the site. Keep us updated on yer 'smithing. :tophat:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
will do, I won't post what my next project is here, I'll save it for the gunsmithing board...It's a good team, I mess it up and Dad fixes it. :rotflmao:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts