Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help with giving a value to some old 45/70. Don't know much about it other than it is about 1900ish... Would rather get a value to pass it on before I shoot it myself!!
KIMG1484.jpg KIMG1485.jpg KIMG1486.jpg KIMG1487.jpg KIMG1489.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,644 Posts
I wouldn’t shoot it and wouldn’t care what age it was. I’d make a shadow box or some sort of display and there’d they and their box would be. But.....I’m weird lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn’t shoot it and wouldn’t care what age it was. I’d make a shadow box or some sort of display and there’d they and their box would be. But.....I’m weird lol
I just do not have the creativity to do that lol

·
Premium Member
13,644 Posts
I just do not have the creativity to do that lol
I’d do it for you if you were closer. That’s a wood working project I might actually be able to accomplish with my shoulder being screwed up.
I bet money you could find something at Hobby Lobby it would fit it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking for some help with giving a value to some old 45/70. Don't know much about it other than it is about 1900ish... Would rather get a value to pass it on before I shoot it myself!!
View attachment 190977 View attachment 190979 View attachment 190981 View attachment 190983 View attachment 190985
Dont know the value but I am sure it is collectable. David Roberts a friend of mine had a sealed box of original 25/35 Winchester, don't know but most likely pre 1900. Got 200 bucks for it at the Jackson Gun show from a dealer in antique Winchesters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts