Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have reached a point now where the state is requesting less and less vaccines from the federal government. Nationwide the demand for vaccines is dwindling. It’s almost as if most everyone who wants a shot has gotten it. Our COVID numbers are lower than they were this time last year, yet our children (who seem to be least effected by this virus) are still being forced to wear mask in school. Schools are still severely limiting parental and family access to the schools and school events it is as if the Governor and the local school boards are tone deaf. If you have children and you are concerned about the long term physical and psychological effects this mask nonsense will have on your child it’s time to stand up.

Here is a link to a petition at the state level potentially more links to come and they are found/created.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Won’t let me sign. Throwing an error. I agree 100%. I’ll try again later.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,852 Posts
Done

Reactions: 2A_1791

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys the governor’s office has been so bombarded by phone that they are saying they won’t take calls regarding mask.

The Tater is tone deaf.

But if you want to help bombard them with more here’s the number 601-359-3150.

There is no reason an elected official should feel justified in no longer accepting calls from his/her constituency.

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Well he’s still tone deaf. One term Taint just signed an order to force our kids to continue to wear mask while on school property though the end of the school year. What science or logic are you using? Why are you so determined to be a one term governor?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts