Mississippi Gun Owners banner

hog hunting

4K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  deerhunter86 
I am wondering the same thing except down here by the coast.

walkiahgunman said:
Lt.Dan said:
I am wondering the same thing except down here by the coast.
If you're down on the coast, anyplace near a creek or river there will be pigs. Pascagoula swamp I know is full of them. I live and hunt on the Pearl River and there is no shortage of them here either. Anywhere from Hwy 90 all the way to Hwy 26. PIGS ARE EVERYWHERE!! Please come kill some!!
Let me know next time you are going to go, I will come help the cause. I've never hunted hogs and it's on my bucket list haha.

If I take one down does anyone want the meat? I don't think I will be eating them but I won't have it go to waste. I know they are a problem and just need to die, but I can't bring myself to waste food.

So who wants to go? I am ready any day, I just need someone to go with since I'm still relatively new here. I have only lived here for a year so I need some guidance. Just let me know a time and place.

That would be sweet. Can I hunt with a bowie knife? haha I'm kidding.

Side note: What Guard unit is down here? I got out of the Guards a tad over a year ago but it was in NC.

Hopefully things turn around for ya Alan, I am praying for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.