close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"----Hole" countries.

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by GunnyGene, Jan 12, 2018.

1. bubbat

bubbat Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.

Clinton
    The plant moving hasn't got much to do with Tax Cuts, they are doing this because of the potential changes to NAFT. If the changes go through they wouldn't have a plant to produce Heavy Duty trucks in the U.S. because the majority of them are produced in Mexico. Was planned before tax cuts.

As for Trump saying craphole countries, I don't doubt for a second he said it, sounds like him.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Jarhead5811 likes this.
  2. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Probably from a bad cold!:rolleyes:

Leadburner, Ravendriver and SLBcmtr like this.

3. burninfilm

burninfilm Distinguished Poster

The fact is, if he said what has been quoted, he could have said it better. Regardless, the truth is that those countries are what they are because of the citizens and government of those countries., Why in the world would we want to have those same citizens here? After what they have done to their own land, the values, educational system, sanitary habits...on and on, what do they have to offer for our benefit ?.......NOTHING!

22lrfan, bucmeister, maxhush and 3 others like this.
  4. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

22lrfan, bucmeister, maxhush and 9 others like this.
  5. TwangBanger

I just hope that Haiti and those other countries don't respond by cutting aid to the U.S.
    Then we'll really be in trouble.
    :warning:

6. scott511

scott511 Distinguished Poster

That's hilarious!

melmerf, 94LEVERFAN, Hoot G and 5 others like this.
  7. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

I just hate to lose those tourism dollars.

8. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

This was said,maybe, in a closed door meeting. I have said many, many things behind closed doors I may not say otherwise!!!

94LEVERFAN, rsnapper and Blondie70 like this.
  9. para40

para40 Sr. Curmudgeon MSGO Supporter

Lamar Co.
    2 unnamed sources and the the New York Post,
    what could possibly go wrong!

10. LeansVeryRight2016

LeansVeryRight2016 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

UNQUOTE
    The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

upload_2018-1-12_19-13-27.png upload_2018-1-12_19-13-29.png upload_2018-1-12_19-13-32.png upload_2018-1-12_19-13-32.png upload_2018-1-12_19-13-36.png

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 7:57 AM
  11. TwangBanger

The amount of money required to turn Haiti from a "----Hole country" into a tropical paradise is sitting in Bill & Hillary Clinton's bank account.

melmerf, righttoown, mascott and 8 others like this.
  12. deadhead

deadhead Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Funny how Chrysler themselves announced it otherwise, it's even CNN so I'm sure you saw it. They made a point to attribute it to the tax cuts.

And if it was because of changes to NAFT, who by chance, was the one to propose those changes over a year ago?
    Who said NAFT was a bad deal for the US? That also can easily be found with a little snooping on the same previous mentioned webpage.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  13. bubbat

Clinton
    Ah actually it in the first paragraph on Fox news article
    Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico -- Update

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said Thursday it would invest $1 billion to shift production of one of its most profitable trucks to Michigan from Mexico, a move that could help the Italian-U.S. auto maker lower risks related to potential changes to the North American Free Trade Agreement.

The plan calls for the relocation of Ram Heavy Duty trucks from Saltillo, Mexico, to a factory in Warren, Mich. It fulfills a move that Fiat Chrysler executives have been saying they would consider making for about a year following a separate $1 billion investment announcement in early 2017.

14. LeansVeryRight2016

LeansVeryRight2016 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

And don't forget all of those national 'success stories' in Africa ... especially after the French, Brits, Spanish, Belgians and Afrikaners left/were thrown out.

:warning:

mascott, burninfilm, para40 and 3 others like this.
  15. deadhead

Please read the next to last paragraph in your posted article.

rigrat and maxhush like this.
  16. bubbat

Clinton
    I did, it says nothing about Chrysler saying they were moving the plants because of tax reform. It's referring to bonuses they are giving.

17. bar306

bar306 Distinguished Poster

We have some Democratic ----hole cities in this country that would make Haiti and Africa look like a paradise.

para40, 94LEVERFAN, Hoot G and 4 others like this.
  18. deadhead

LOL, OK.

mascott, para40 and rigrat like this.
  19. TwangBanger

January 12, 2018: The day Donald J. Trump made the liberal media spend 24 hours saying how beautiful and successful the "s**t hole countries" are; thus negating their argument that illegals can't go home because their home country is a "s**t hole.