Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a S&W 637 airweight, who here carries one and what holster do you use? Im primarily interested in pocket holsters.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have added i have an uncle mikes neoprene iwb one Joe S gave me for my old keltec, fits the airweight ok.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Haven't got one for my J yet, but carry a 380 everyday in De Santis Super Fly. Love it. "Sticky" stuff stays put during draw, flap avoids printing. Super nice. Thanks for reminding me to order one from Midway.

·
Site Member
572 Posts
Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck in for my 1911 today. Arrived right at 3 weeks after ordering, along with a belt I purchased as well. Not a pocket holster, but I can't resist sharing a pic:

·
Site Member
572 Posts
msredneck said:
Supertucks work really well...and they are inexpensive...they look like crap...but they work
I never thought I'd see a supertuck referred to as inexpensive, but I suppose it is compared to some of the others. If the holster was not concealed they might not be able to get by with it's looks. :lol4:

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just picked up a desantis nemesis for $20 at cabelas in baton rouge, hard to say no at that price.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
That's what I have in mine right now. Like the simply rugged better but the nemesis came with the pistol, so....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts