Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Did You Choose?

Discussion in 'Mississippi Concealed Carry' started by ThatGuy, Mar 10, 2018.

1. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

The heart may or may not be immediate. I would call the head the only sure thing.
  2. ThatGuy

ThatGuy I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.

I don't wanna have to find out.
    Jarhead5811 and Scharfschütze like this.

3. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I carry according to my mood. Casual, I will have a Sig 380 in public most of the time The other day I did not see my Sig when I got ready to leave, so I loaded up my Beretta 32, Tomcat.
    I have something bigger as backup, Beretta 92, Smith 357, etc.I like them all. When I am not around people at my rural home, I will usually be carrying a 9 shot 22lr. If they shoot good, I like them, Ruger, High Standard, H&R. Sometimes 38s .I once shot a big rattlesnake in the head at night with my Charter Arms 38 Undercover in full metal jacket., that I have owned for 25 years. That opened my eyes to the fact that I did not have to have 7.5, 8 &3/8 and 6 inch barrels like I had shot for years.
    I still own some long barrels, I just don,t carry them exclusively.
    Not just the heart and head, the neck, you have the spinal vertebrae, nerves throughout the body go through the neck, and the two CARATID ARTERIES, BLEED out in minutes, first you go blind, then you lose consciousness.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Jarhead5811 and ThatGuy like this.
  4. Meridian_Mike

Meridian_Mike Jim Bridger's evil nephew's grandson

I have tried several different pistols and 3 or 4 different calibers. My latest that I like for now is the Glock 42 in .380 caliber. It is light and I have a sneaky pete that I carry it in most of the time.
    Jarhead5811 and rigrat like this.
  5. PowerG

PowerG Active Member

I carry a Glock 42 most of the time now also. I went and got the permit as soon as it was allowed, and my first carry gun was a Commander-size 1911. One night several years ago we were eating at a very crowded fish camp and it kept clunking into everything and generally being a nuisance, and I decided to downsize right then and there. Since I've had the CCW I have never had to pull the pistol for social reasons. I've tried several guns but right now it's the 42.
  6. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS