Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I just hope if anyone catches one of his bullets that it is him and not a bystander. What a fool!

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Another that needs to be removed from the gene pool ....

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Should be will he shoot himself 1st, or slice off a leg trying to play ninja with that sword? You can see him stumble a bit in one of those vids...just a matter of time.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Some day you'll be reading about how this crazy fool shot himself...

Dumb A$$ Incorporated

reposting link so you don't have to wait for it to load

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/Zlzl-ptugOk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

·
Registered
13,235 Posts
That kind of looks like a goober who used to come into home depot when i worked there... always had some kind of tacticool crap on and always had a larue tactical hat on.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
I'm calling B.S. I think the guy is shooting some kind of cap gun, I don't see any holes in the target, pistol never cycles and no ejected catridges. He'd got a chest full of slide when he fired from about 2" out from there and at another point he's got a off hand on the slide as he's firing.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sidroski said:
I'm calling B.S. I think the guy is shooting some kind of cap gun, I don't see any holes in the target, pistol never cycles and no ejected catridges. He'd got a chest full of slide when he fired from about 2" out from there and at another point he's got a off hand on the slide as he's firing.
at the .10 mark, you can see ejected brass. still might be blanks or something though

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
He obviously took Extreme close range shooting the wrong way, and that isnt retention practice at all. He is stupid as all get out.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Read the comments on all his vids, sad thing is, he knows people think he's a dork and an idiot...he just don't care and continues to put this goofy stuff out there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts