Votes: 4 6.7%

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Infinity

Votes: 19 31.7%

Votes: 21 35.0%
41 - 60 of 124 Posts

· Registered
2,671 Posts
Guess I need to get a Brownells 34 slide for this P80 frame since you can’t sell em once you assemble them.

· Registered
2,671 Posts

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Once upon a time I drank the Glock Kool-Ade and thought I needed at least one of every iteration of Glock. I was well on my way to accomplishing that with close to twenty of them when I woke up from the nightmare; decided that they were beyond help and would never have a good trigger no matter how much I spent chasing one; and sold all but one G17. I still own that G17 today and keep it as a reminder of how much I hate Glocks and what junk they are. It hasn't been out of my safe in close to a decade and I have no plans to change that anytime soon.

Sooooooooooo, the correct answer to this question is either 0 (none, zero, nada) if you were smart enough to learn from others mistakes or: 1, if you learned from your own mistakes (such as I did). If your answer is more than that; you are still in the nightmare. You may wake up one day and realize you have been lead astray but if not; not to worry, I will pray for you.

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,362 Posts
One mans junk another mans treasure. They are what they was designed to be a highly dependable sidearm. And that they are. Funny how many , many people out there can shoot them accurately with stock or aftermarket triggers. Never had fancy smancy triggers, learned to shoot 1911's in the Corp and I never was a PrimaDonna so I can deal with them. ;)

So the real correct answer is as many as you as a shooter wants to buy.🙂

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Once upon a time I drank the Glock Kool-Ade and thought I needed at least one of every iteration of Glock. I was well on my way to accomplishing that with close to twenty of them when I woke up from the nightmare; decided that they were beyond help and would never have a good trigger no matter how much I spent chasing one; and sold all but one G17. I still own that G17 today and keep it as a reminder of how much I hate Glocks and what junk they are. It hasn't been out of my safe in close to a decade and I have no plans to change that anytime soon.

Sooooooooooo, the correct answer to this question is either 0 (none, zero, nada) if you were smart enough to learn from others mistakes or: 1, if you learned from your own mistakes (such as I did). If your answer is more than that; you are still in the nightmare. You may wake up one day and realize you have been lead astray but if not; not to worry, I will pray for you.
Wow I hate you wasted all that money. I could’ve gotten you a good trigger easily and saved you a bunch of time and money chasing one. A lot of them out there that provide a very good action. Oh well more for us.

· Registered
2,671 Posts
They really are the king of mediocrity, and that’s not a bad thing.

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Wow I hate you wasted all that money. I could’ve gotten you a good trigger easily and saved you a bunch of time and money chasing one. A lot of them out there that provide a very good action. Oh well more for us.
Enlighten me; who makes a good trigger for a Glock?

They really are the king of mediocrity,
So true

Reactions: Trashy
41 - 60 of 124 Posts