close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How much!!

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Sum Gy Custom Firearms, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

How much do you think it cost the GOP to buy Phil Bryant? :mad:

2. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

?

3. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Seems he backed a play from what Annie found to make sure all the Mississippi delegates go to crapsich!

4. sand_man

Saw something last week where Haley and friends were trying to get things the way they wanted and it vanished. Lots of misinformation flying around now.

5. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

I don't keep track but she does something about Rankin county and a couple other counties over the weekend.

6. sand_man

Chris McDaniel has a post on FB and on there people are complaining about delegates being chosen without being voted on. McDaniel is an outspoken Cruz supporter. I will post a link later if it's still up. This is the party led by Haley trying to get things their way and to hell with the people!

7. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

If the Governor is allowing this then he is in collusion! :mad:

8. sand_man

9. burninfilm

burninfilm Distinguished Poster

I was elected as an alternate from my precinct and attended the county caucus. After just a little while, it became apparent that the fix was in and the deal was done. The old party regulars controlled the process and outcome. Didn't matter what the voters wanted THEY knew best. No one was allowed to speak or question anyone. My BS meter pegged pretty quickly and I am through with it all. Total waste of a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

10. bar306

bar306 Distinguished Poster

The MS GOP delegation in 1976. I credit "Bubba B" for us ending up with the Georgia peanut farmer as president. Jim Beam and Jack Daniels were present and likely affecting the MS delegation at the 76 GOP convention. If you remember...MS was responsible for Gerald Ford winning the nomination over Ronald Reagan... and the rest is bad drunken history.