Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring what you have and get there by 8 AM................

A minimum of 60rds needed. 30-06 and 308 available for purchase (cheap).


.
 

·
Nocturnal Specialties
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
Im gettin my Garand tom, but dont have any ammo yet. Never shot one either. Im just goin to watch and drool over all the ultimate battle rifles.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
12,994 Posts
I just realize that the icore match is the tomorrow also, and I need to work on my game. So I will be doing that. But I can still bring some clips for you to use.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
Be sure and Lube her up!! for her first outing!!
 

·
Nocturnal Specialties
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
Roger that Captain..Gonna go read over the manual when i get home and throw some grease on it. Got some 150gr to reload and go sight it in.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
non-selman.... Just bring your new Garand tomorrow. There will be plenty of clips for you use (and keep). We can get your Garand sighted in with the 2 - 5rd sighter stings. We can also lube your Garand before shooting.....

Greek 30-06 ammo is $15 for 60rds ($5/box), but you can't buy extra to take home...... sorry. But you can keep the reloadable brass.

We do 10 sighter shots then the 50rd match. Targets are at 200yds.

You will give your new Garand and yourself a good workout..... :)

.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XD-3... (Mr. G)..... Put down those "sissy pistols" and shoot your Battle Rifle tomorrow...... :)

Or at least come over and say HELLO and watch us shoot.

.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
SubGunFan said:
...Greek 30-06 ammo is $15 for 60rds ($5/box), but you can't buy extra to take home...... sorry. But you can keep the reloadable brass.
Now that is a STEAL!! Almost as cheap as you can reload the stuff!!
 

·
Nocturnal Specialties
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
Well i got it kinda sighted it today before the sun went down. Very impressed with the groups i might add. 2 shots touching after each sight adjustment. Only have 8 M2 bullets left.
Is there anywhere yall know that i can pick up bout a case of 192 from?
Took it apart to see how everything worked and oiled/greased it up when i put it together.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
nonnieselman said:
Well i got it kinda sighted it today before the sun went down. Very impressed with the groups i might add. 2 shots touching after each sight adjustment. Only have 8 M2 bullets left.
Is there anywhere yall know that i can pick up bout a case of 192 from?
Took it apart to see how everything worked and oiled/greased it up when i put it together.
Great -- still waiting on the pictures!!!!!!!

Now that you have taken it down for the first time ... it is just like riding a bike ...

I can let you have a 192rd can of HXP in clips if you need them for the same price CMP is getting of it now .. I will just order and replace through CMP ... got plenty for now so I don't mind waiting for it to arrive. Just let me know ... Anything for a new GARAND owner!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts
nonnieselman said:
Are you comin to the match tom captain? I tried to call you earlier.
Not for the beginning -- may try to drop by around 10 or 11 or so .... got the grandkids tomorrow and some errands to run in the morning for the wife and son ..... Just look my cell and saw that you did try to call ... must have been outside ...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,644 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
12,994 Posts
SubGunFan said:
XD-3... (Mr. G)..... Put down those "sissy pistols" and shoot your Battle Rifle tomorrow...... :)

Or at least come over and say HELLO and watch us shoot.

.
i'll drop in on y'all. Trying to get ready for the classic in may.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top