Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First knife from these folks I've not just passed up! First one I've ever looked at and knew I was buying it. Definitely a going out and about/Sunday church meeting knife.......in my line of work.
Spring assisted blade to boot!
IMG_5042.JPG
IMG_5043.JPG

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one like the blade style. Let us know how it holds up.
I'm sure it'll serve occasional pocket duty just fine. With that white handle,in my hands.......I bet it turns quite a few shades lol
It's my first......mostly because if I don't like the style of blade or if it's not spring assisted....I'll pass it on by.
I use to love my old yellow bone case trappers but since buying and working with the sprung blades,they sit lol
It's that bad lol

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the Snapon man got me again! Had to have it. The just right blade profile and spring assist made it just too tempting. Cheated on the kershaw again lol
5D4C1623-9C42-46C6-97BF-61FE60224DCC.jpeg

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just don’t make it into a multi tool like @Chicknman
Nope......can’t say this is or will be a work knife. That is the kershaws (and his two twins) job. I keep them cycled out as the blades wear out or they have something fall off like a pocket clip. Lol

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
Nice blade, I like.

Reactions: Cliff731

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
Tualatin

CRKT knives have been proudly manufactured in Tualatin, Oregon since 1994, and over the past three decades, CRKT has released renowned lines of blades and cutlery for sport, work, cooking, survival, combat, and more.

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got this one Tuesday. Just remembered to post it. I bought it on an impulse.....plastic handle/scales,spring assist and ,something I don’t usually go for,serrated edge.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
I was like snap on knife? Then I found the second pic with CRKT on it....

I like the plain blades best but that serrated edge is pretty nice being allot bigger than what I usually see.

Reactions: Cliff731

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,609 Posts
And the Snapon man got me again! Had to have it. The just right blade profile and spring assist made it just too tempting. Cheated on the kershaw again lol
View attachment 178663
Was thinking I had seen some like these on the Snapon truck, kept reading and yup. Last one I bought was a small kershaw left it in my uniform pants or on a truck, toting a gerber now but wishing I bought a bigger size

1 - 20 of 20 Posts