Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Re: I got my carry permit

that's awesome. It took 120 days to the day when I got mine. I guess after Frank Melton got his in 5 days it started raising some eyebrows. Congrats

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

You going to WallyWorld tonight or tomorrow? You gotta go b/c it's the unwritten rule when the permit comes in.
WTG. Congrats.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,158 Posts

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,796 Posts

The state legislature recently changed the law on how long they can take.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts

Outstanding!! Congratulations on the giant step forward ...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I made the walmart walk today along with several other stores. It wasnt to bad. I didnt worry about printing. I kept wondering more if my shirt had possibly come up over the grip. But it all went good.

·
Site Member
572 Posts

Glad to hear they are "ahead" of schedule. My Crossbreed Supertuck came in today but I've still got a few more weeks left before I can put it to use. :(

·
Registered
481 Posts

360glitch said:
Glad to hear they are "ahead" of schedule. My Crossbreed Supertuck came in today but I've still got a few more weeks left before I can put it to use. :(
Hey 360! When did you order your supertuck and how long did it take to get to your door step?

·
Site Member
572 Posts

BeRichH said:
360glitch said:
Hey 360! When did you order your supertuck and how long did it take to get to your door step?
August 1st, 17 days to my doorstep. Pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

You guys that havent used your crossbreeds, watch thoes metal clips. I almost tore a whole in my seat in my car while I was getning in.

·
Registered
12,600 Posts

z06 said:
You guys that havent used your crossbreeds, watch thoes metal clips. I almost tore a whole in my seat in my car while I was getning in.
they do tend to grab odd things and are sharp enough to cut

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts

Get a pair of the velcro clips for it, and a velcro-lined belt, and it'll disappear. Not only will you not be grabbing things (like happens with my carry knife, btw), but nobody will see any clips, no clue even with a tucked shirt! If they don't sell them, get some from Tucker Gunleather, they're pretty much interchangeable.

·
Site Member
572 Posts

slabsides45 said:
Get a pair of the velcro clips for it, and a velcro-lined belt, and it'll disappear. Not only will you not be grabbing things (like happens with my carry knife, btw), but nobody will see any clips, no clue even with a tucked shirt! If they don't sell them, get some from Tucker Gunleather, they're pretty much interchangeable.
Crossbreed does sell them. I'll keep an eye on those clips and hope they don't injure my already aging leather seats. I rarely tuck my shirt in, so hopefully that will help things.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts