Mississippi Gun Owners banner

I have came to the conclusion...

3K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  Cricketcage 
G
#1 ·
That I love Glocks and I'm gonna get myself either the 17 or 19 :thumbup: :drool: :drool: :drool:

To me they're just a dream to shoot, they feel good. Just perfect for me.

#29 ·
They're all good. It's just what feels good to you, so she shot them and has concluded with an answer. GLOCK.
The argument will never end just like 9 vs. 45.
There is plenty of room on any wagon you choose to ride on nowadays , so load up and get to shooting your favorite.
Hammer chose a M&P over Springfield and Glock. WTH was he thinking, but his choice and I respect that.

#32 ·
Remgirl- Why didn't you shoot Hammer's 1911?

#33 ·
Xd357 said:
remgirl said:
Hammer said:
Not sure if she ran it or not.
I still need to try an M&P I forgot about that one.
ahhhhh there's doubt in her mind!
And hope that she will see the light!

Gunny, only reason I went with the smith was to try something different. It cost me more than the xd would have. Who knows, I may eventually sell it off and get another xd.

#34 ·
Remgirl. Something you need to think about is if you ever decide to shoot in comp. you cannot run the glocks in production, when overseas. This is why CZ's and variants rule the roost across the pond.
As of now I am trying to find funding to buy myself a CZ SP01 Shadow to run in comp. Have never fired one, but would like to if someone has such a critter.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

#37 ·
I've always though the G19 was one of the most rightly sized and weighted handgun for all around carry and shooting.

Can't share your love for them though. Although very practical and functional, they just aren't the sort of guns I'd want to pull out of the safe just to admire. For me that quality is almost as important as the utility.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.