Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a recent forum a little while ago. And then I saw it was locked and he was banned. Dad burn I missed the excitement. I wanted to find out where I could get free chewing tobacco. If you can read this bro, I chew Trophy Brand in the 8 oz. package. It lasts for a week. So I with my creative writing abilities I have arrived at the plea;
DON,T BAN ME BRO. I have got my feathers a little ruffled before but I do have self control. And I am thankful that 99 % of everyone else has self control. So my only regret is that I don't know where to get free chewing tobacco.
Wake up America. Oh an I live in a 2 story house , but me and my dogs are talking down sizing. Or put a ad in the local sell forum; Millionaire Seeks A Wife, so I can charge her rent to live upstairs..:):):):):):):)
:):):):):)

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Have I had a seizure?

·
Premium Member
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I knew and predicted to friends that staying at home during the pandemic was going to affect some folks thinking. I have not been called so many names in my life. So this is my way of laughing about it. I took it kind of personal cause he said everyone on this forum. But so what I am a good ole country boy that lived 30 years in the city; but God forgave Me for that and everything else.:cool: ps. for you that think I am crazy, read Trolls a few lines down. It is my therapy to use humor to deal with chronic pain and to live in a world with some people and to control Anger. . haha

Reactions: Blondie70 and A B

·
Premium Member
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe Bro had his air conditioner go out. Maybe he has been in hibernation since the first of the pandemic. Maybe he has never had good treatments of attitude adjustments, Does not mater the excuses. There are some that are going to whine and complain when things don't go their way. Maturity takes time, it is not inherited and it usually starts with the parents. But there are some bad apples that no matter how good mom, pop, and grandparents are, they have a problem in their thinking and they will have many problems with living in society.
Don,t ban me Bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts