Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Senior Curmudgeon
894 Posts
There are some shops that do well-done conversions that will go for big bucks. I've heard Shuff's Parkerizing will modify your Garand into what they call a Mini-G rifle with enblocs or converted to M-14 mags. Not my cup-a-tea, as I expect the fireball to be impressive, but it might be worthwhile to look for paperwork or talk to his friends to find out the source.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts