Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Waffennarr
8,878 Posts
NAACP has set up booths in all the local high school cafeterias asking most of the older-looking students if they are registered. They ask most of the students. Not all.

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,548 Posts
And the cheating begins. Actually, I'm sure it never stopped.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,511 Posts
What will really get your attention is there's federal funding grants to organizations who carry out these "voter registration" drives.

Of course, some organizations are more favored here than others.

Add in the Soros and like money given to such groups also.

And on election day, they'll provide transportation.

Vote early and vote often!!! o_O

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,511 Posts
That would mean that voting means something.................................................
That's why some folks vote at multiple polling places in the same election... and why dead folks are dug up to vote too!!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That's why some folks vote at multiple polling places in the same election... and why dead folks are dug up to vote too!!!
When you don't live at any particular address but just stays there you can apparently vote at the precinct nearest where you stays. Meaning several places to vote.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
What will really get your attention is there's federal funding grants to organizations who carry out these "voter registration" drives.

Of course, some organizations are more favored here than others.

Add in the Soros and like money given to such groups also.

And on election day, they'll provide transportation.

Vote early and vote often!!! o_O

Remember ACORN

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Sitting at a table today at Larsons Food Saver Grocery Store registering folks to vote. When I registered, I had to go to the courthouse, not the grocery sto, whats up with dat.
You don't get the pack of cigarettes with the bus ride unless you register directly with the Dems. Nor do you get an invite to the next Soros sponsored "Lootapaloosa" bus trip.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
I think you should register at the court house. If your to lazy to drive there or get someone to take you (family, church) then you really don't want to vote and shouldn't.
I'm sure the argument is that that's racist, because poor people(which obviously only means blacks) might not have a way to get there.

I think it's cool that there's so many ways to register now, but I share the same concerns as y'all that it could be abused.

I even heard an ad on Pandora earlier saying "click here to register to vote."

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,097 Posts
I'm sure the argument is that that's racist, because poor people(which obviously only means blacks) might not have a way to get there.

I think it's cool that there's so many ways to register now, but I share the same concerns as y'all that it could be abused.

I even heard an ad on Pandora earlier saying "click here to register to vote."
I stand by my non racist comment that if you are to damn lazy to find a way there, then you should miss out on the oppurtunity to vote. It is not my responsibility and tax money's problem to see that you exercise your right to vote.

People should take responsibility and act if they wan to vote. They have family, friends and even Churches that I'm sure would help. It should not be the tax payers problem to see that they do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts