close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If Anybody Was Watching FOX From 5 to 6

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by rebel4ever, May 10, 2016.

1. rebel4ever

rebel4ever I'll Play Dixie If I Want To MSGO Supporter

Steven Hayes said when McCain was running for pres., he asked McCain why wasn't he going after the conservative vote, why wasn't he talking to the TEA party types, McCain said, I don't need them. I think that say's it all about what they all think about us.

2. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

yep see how that turned out for him.

3. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I don,t dislike McCain but Senators and Representatives like him get re-elected many times and live in Washington. They go up there as average middle class citizens and never want to leave but when they do it is either carried by six or as a millionaire. I wish it was made public how many of them became millionaires while in office. They don,t know how my life or your life is going.
    And I am going to say this, I most likely will vote for Mr. Trump to protect our country and our gun rights. But I do not like him. I am not jealous of him. I don,t like his smart assed mouth. His face would not be so pretty if he lived down south and had to interact with Southern Rednecks. But he will never have to worry about that , it looks like he will be protected the rest of his life. But, I,ll vote for him, he looks like the only choice.