Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . It would probably look like this knife.

I got to church this morning, and one of my church members called me over and said, "Brother Steve, I've got something for you.". . . . and he gave me this knife. It's a Victorinox Sentinel.

He's slightly disabled . . . he has little control over the left-side of his body, owing to a stroke he suffered several years ago. Because of this, he's unable to ""get out and do"" a lot of things he'd like.

He's REALLY into knives, and we talk about knives often. He has quite a collection, ordering most from online vendors, like Smoky Mountain Knife Works. I think he's one of their most valued customers, LOL. He sometimes orders several per month.

On this one, he had ordered one for himself, and liked it so much that he thought of me, and ordered another for me.

·
Super Moderator
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Cliff731

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,691 Posts
@Twang ... that is a very thoughtful and impressive gift... just saying...!!! (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I've been carrying a victorinox knife for about 4 months now everyone always makes fun of me calling me a "boy scout" . Honestly its probably the most underrated knife in America but it has everything I could want in a pocket knife .
I've been carrying one for years. I have a folder that goes with me as well but the "Boy Scout Knife" sees almost daily use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts