1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
have a friend who uses the charge master and swears by it and he said he wishes he would have bought it a long time ago.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Either Natchezss.com or midsouthshooterssupply.com has the RCBS for 279.95. Can't remember which, but remember the price.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
I meant to say, also, that SGMJody uses the RCBS Chargemaster Combo. I have used it also and it cannot be beat for simplicity and reliability.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like ill be goin with the RCBS from all the reviews ive read... and i saw one on a reloading bench of a member here.. he also had a nice pretty target on his wall with a 5"? group at 1000? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
i recommend the RCBS as well. I picked one around Christmas after seeing a buddys. It works great, fast and accurate. You will wonder why you waited so long to get one.

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ftsibley said:
i recommend the RCBS as well. I picked one around Christmas after seeing a buddys. It works great, fast and accurate. You will wonder why you waited so long to get one.
Cool..

Mine will be here tomorrow :whaaa:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
ftsibley said:
I recommend the RCBS as well.
I have never used one; however, all my research leads me to the RCBS - simplicity along with their warranty .... actually one of the next things on my list of "must have."

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
very easy to set up. Has calibration weights then its ready to go. Awsome part is the programable memory for your different loads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts