Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4941 - 4960 of 4968 Posts

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,209 Posts
My son had one. His mother and I had the car versions.

Reactions: rc

·
Registered
7,893 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,143 Posts
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. Punishment.

-- Frank Castle, The Punisher

Just a movie though ... art. But Here in the real world ... (sing it AJ!)

Reactions: rc and Hoot G

·
Registered
7,893 Posts

Move along nothing to see here

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
If rioters come to your area, please remember, don’t be a litterbug. Pick up your brass.

Racist. Noun. Someone who opposes race riots.

It took Nancy Pelosi 34 years to get offended by those Confederate statues.

50 years of Affirmative Action is finally paying big dividends for America, huh?

Maybe it’s the people, not the cops, that need better training.

If Liberals wanted peace, there would be peace. If the Conservatives wanted war, there wouldn’t be any Liberals.

Should the Pyramids be torn down since they were built by slaves?

Robbery in progress. Better go online and see how civilians think we should handle it.

I haven’t seen a single welfare office set on fire, anywhere.

Our country will become a better place when everyone realizes there are only two kinds of people in it…. Good people and bad people. Ethnicity doesn’t matter.

BLM = Burn. Loot. Murder.

While we are getting rid of stuff, let’s get rid of rap music that promotes violence and hate.

Are we the only country dumb enough to start another civil war because we are offended by the first one?

In 1933 Hitler appointed Hermann Göring Minister of the Interior. His first orders were to defund and eliminate police departments so that they would not interfere with his Brown Shirts whose mission it was to riot, burn, beat up, and kill citizens in an effort to sway the elections.

Are you being treated poorly by the police? Well, have you tried not breaking the law to see if that helps?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I heard on the news today that they have discovered a covid-19 mutation that is more contagious than the original. I am not a conspiracy type, but I find it interesting that the information was released right before Independence Day.

4941 - 4960 of 4968 Posts