Mississippi Gun Owners banner

5101 - 5120 of 5223 Posts

·
Registered
8,803 Posts

“Ironically, teachers unions and public schools are demanding more money for NOT opening and NOT working. Why should they need a cent of taxpayer money when their only activities lately seem to be political lobbying and whining to the media? If teachers aren’t working, they should go into the unemployment system like every other American forced into unemployment by freedom-crushing, control-freak politicians.”

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
View attachment 234515
“Ironically, teachers unions and public schools are demanding more money for NOT opening and NOT working. Why should they need a cent of taxpayer money when their only activities lately seem to be political lobbying and whining to the media? If teachers aren’t working, they should go into the unemployment system like every other American forced into unemployment by freedom-crushing, control-freak politicians.”
Well, unions - there's your answer. I said when they first talked about shutting public schools down then the teachers shouldn't be paid. Close down any government agency you want (which includes public schools) but the employees don't get paid. Don't like that option? Fine, if government employees (including teachers) get paid for sitting at home, then government employees that are deemed "essential" and have to work get two checks. Now, private school teachers - I couldn't care less since my tax dollars aren't paying their salaries.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
Well, unions - there's your answer. I said when they first talked about shutting public schools down then the teachers shouldn't be paid. Close down any government agency you want (which includes public schools) but the employees don't get paid. Don't like that option? Fine, if government employees (including teachers) get paid for sitting at home, then government employees that are deemed "essential" and have to work get two checks. Now, private school teachers - I couldn't care less since my tax dollars aren't paying their salaries.
LMAO

Who the hell does watching professional baseball bring joy to?????
Apparently not you!

5101 - 5120 of 5223 Posts