Mississippi Gun Owners banner

5141 - 5160 of 5223 Posts

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
Local ordinance. The National government is not requiring them as evidence shows it doesn’t help. The local mayor is going it on his own. Also has funny name for a Dutch guy. Maybe that has something to do with his mask ordinance? Sharia and all.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,670 Posts
Not a language expert but the mayors name doesn’t seem like a typical “ Dutch” name
He was born in Morocco been in the Netherlands since he was 15 and a Muslim. But what has that got to do with anything?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
Local ordinance. The National government is not requiring them as evidence shows it doesn’t help. The local mayor is going it on his own. Also has funny name for a Dutch guy. Maybe that has something to do with his mask ordinance? Sharia and all.
Just required in the 2 major cities of Amsterdam and Rotterdam. So in reality its really no different than the states. Some places required some not but people do it anyway.

Take a look at these images from the Netherlands. I don't see any real difference between what they are doing and us. Other than its more volunteer to wear masks for them.

·
19,670 Posts
I don’t understand your question
I will type real slow so you do. What does him having a non typical Dutch name got to do with anything ? That better?

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
1,720 Posts
Y e s
it may not have anything to do with it. However, you seem to try and troll everybody here dude,you might consider chilling just a little.

·
19,670 Posts
Y e s
it may not have anything to do with it. However, you seem to try and troll everybody here dude,you might consider chilling just a little.
How is asking a question trolling? :rolleyes: Don't post if you don't want to get asked questions about your post.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
When the first player "took a knee", I stopped watching Pro football. Decided to watch this season, but wouldn't you know that the same type of hoodlums would start standing during the "Anthem"! I'm through with any Pro sport that encourages/allows this disrespectful conduct. I understand they have the "Right" to stand, but I also have the right to not watch and I encourage others to do the same.
Ok, I'm now off my High Horse, so, I'll just head for the range and punch holes in targets!

5141 - 5160 of 5223 Posts