Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mid State Firearms - Ar15 Mfg
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Mid State Firearms is based in Clinton, MS and specializes in Ar15 upper receivers. We currently do several calibers: 5.56, .223 Wylde, .300 Blackout, 7.62x39, as well as Ar10 / .308 uppers. We are working on 6.8 , 9mm, and other calibers as well.
Check out our site at www.midstatefirearms.com .

Currently, we do not have a local retail store. However, most of our selection is available on the site and will ship to your door. Feel free to give us a call or email if you need any assistance. We'll help any way we can to meet your Ar15 needs.

We will be posting in this section about new products, deals, pictures, and whatnot. Feedback, comments, reviews, pics of your builds, questions, and discussion is welcome!

Site: www.midstatefirearms.com
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Allen - 6O12O19665 or Zak - 6O172O8252

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Got my current AR-clone from these folks and have been well pleased; had some extraction problems at first that turned out to be a spring installed backwards, but when I reversed the spring it started working perfectly; could have happened to anybody. The gun now functions well and is quite accurate. Welcome to the site, y'all!

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Glad to have you with us!!! Great site great folk with few exceptions!!!! May you do well in all your endeavors!
:welcomemsgo::hiya:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I need another 9mm upper when they get rolling for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts