Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I've mulled over a design like this for a while I had a forum member request/be patient with me for it to show up. The concept of this is an easy on/off holster for those that can't keep it on them all the time due to where life takes them. Simple enough right?

Snap Jack Features:

-Double snaps on either side to prevent accidental release.
-Removable straps in case of damage or differing belt sizes.
-Available in zero cant, forward cant, and cross draw applications.

Pricing will be in the $80-90 range once I am out of the testing stage. I thought I'd open it up to see what the MSGO folks thought :)

Sig 229 (with rail) strong side zero cant:

Ruger GP100/S&W L-frame 3" Cross draw:

S&W K-frame 2.5" strong side zero cant:

Ruger GP100/S&W L-frame 3" strong side zero cant:

This is for photo purposes only, my shop assistant carry's small of the back and while I don't approve I can't stop him from doing it. I do not and will not offer these for sale at any price due to my disagreement with them.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Eaglestroker said:
S&W K-frame 2.5" strong side zero cant:

Ruger GP100/S&W L-frame 3" strong side zero cant:

Love 'em! My favorite style of holster! Any chance the above K-frame and GP-100 rigs are for sale or are they already promised elsewhere? I would love to buy them if they are ready to go.
Gonzo

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey gonzo, both of those are gone. The elephant rig is mine but not fit to be sold. The k frame is headed to a good customer for further testing. Be glad to put you on the list :)

·
Registered
8,810 Posts
Good lookin stuff right there!

Have always loved the snap pancake design! Cant wait to get one on my belt to see how it does in real life!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts