Iran might help drain the swamp

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by cmmj63, May 13, 2018.

1. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Heck yeah exactly what they need to do!

maxhush, cruiser, granjack and 4 others like this.

2. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Saw something about this in a Q post last week. Lets see!

May 8
    2018 18:44:19 (EST)
    Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
    Today, POTUS took control of Iran.
    Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM.
    Suicide watch.
    The deal kept Iran quiet.
    The goal was to keep POTUS in until impeachment / term end.
    Bigger than people can imagine.
    Treason is 1/10th.
    Ask yourself, why are they panicking?
    Ask yourself, why is UK, France, and Germany so involved?
    Trips to the WH?
    What are they hiding?
    Why is HRC in NZ? (HRC = Hillary, NZ - New Zealand)
    Is NZ part of 5 Eyes?
    Why is that relevant?
    Suicide watch.
    Q

3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

I bet that is puckering up a few people! :eek::lol6:

melmerf, 94LEVERFAN, Canman and 4 others like this.
  4. The people on top rarely hang, usually it's a pee on that takes the charge . Would be nice to see though.

cruiser, JohnDeere, Cliff731 and 6 others like this.
  5. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

5 eyes very interesting..................

Lefty2Guns likes this.
  6. Those Massachusetts (or Rhode Island) luxury taxes on the Kerry yacht are expensive(!) ... or so I'm told.

I wonder if the mad mullahs made a forced "donation" to the Clinton (Crime) Family Foundation?

maxhush, cruiser, Vick and 3 others like this.
  7. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    Probably not, my money is on a direct deposit of millions
    to Bill and Hildebeast's checking accounts, bypassing
    the foundation which is nothing more than a fall back
    slush fund the Klintons maintain against the unlikely
    prospect that they are exposed, tried and convicted of
    crimes but OH WAIT, we all know nothing of that sort
    will EVER happen!!!!!:lol4:

Vick, Blondie70 and Cliff731 like this.
  8. O Ye of little faith!
    (me either ;) The Deep State is just running out the clock until the Nov '18 mid-term elections)

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    cruiser and Cliff731 like this.
  9. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Something to think about... Prince Reza Pahlavi, the son of the late Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, is waiting "in the wings" to restore clerical rule and the "Peacock Throne" constitutional monarchy to Iran... :)

Iran's Long-exiled Prince Wants a Revolution in Age of Trump

It might yet happen... when the Iranian people finally tire of the oppressive yoke of their Islamic fundamentalist "mullahs" and decide it is time to cast it off!!!

Time for yet another "Iranian Revolution", eh??? o_O ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  10. Lefty2Guns

There is a very different sheriff in town, this time. I am not 100% positive but I am really, really hoping! That is why I made that post about Gitmo and the deep state, sure it's quite far fetched, but what if?

Isn't it though? It seems like the corruption runs longer than any of us regular folks would have dared to imagine.

From my limited understanding of it the UK uses theirs to spy on us, we use ours to spy on their people etc. so as to break LESS rules than regular. I am sure there is a lot more to it.
    [​IMG]

11. Vick

Vick Distinguished Poster

We can only hope that they follow thru with their threat! ;)

12. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Distinguished Poster

It will never happen. The rich will simply give a few million dollars back to Iran to deep-six it.

And yes, Lefty2guns, we can thank Jimmy Carter for the Middle East problems. The Shah of Iran was the US's staunchest ally, and Carter abandoned him and allowed the Shah to be replaced with the Ayatollah Khomeini by radical Muslims.

And Carter was never a nuclear engineer, either. But he was afraid of a rabbit.

[​IMG]

melmerf and Lefty2Guns like this.
  13. Leonidas

Leonidas The Beast MSGO Supporter

Louisiana
    FIFY

para40 likes this.
  14. I like door #2 -- it can't be much worse that the mullahs/ayatollahs:

Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi issues new statement to Iranian royalists following demonstrations

In a recent interview with Radio Farda, Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi accused the Iranian government of being resistant to change and called for a complete overhaul of the national order. “Iran needs an overall change,” he said, “All Iranians want change, and it is time for change. The Green Movement in 2009 was a clear reflection that the people of Iran were, and still are, quite unhappy with the Islamic regime and its constitution.”

Blondie70 likes this.
  15. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    A killer rabbit would have taken out Barky unless Moochelle was there to bite its' head off.

oldguns, Leonidas and para40 like this.
  16. [​IMG]

melmerf, Blondie70, Leonidas and 2 others like this.
  17. Barky and Kerry already gave them $150 billion, incl. $1.7 billion in cash (and wired) on a secret plane in the dead of night. And lied about it.
    MORE LIES: Obama Said Pallet of Cash Sent to Iran Because 'Wire Transfers Not Available' - But Wire Transfers Sent 2 Days Later

"WASHINGTON—The Obama administration secretly organized an airlift of $400 million worth of cash to Iran that coincided with the January release of four Americans detained in Tehran, according to U.S. and European officials and congressional staff briefed on the operation afterward.​

Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs and other currencies were flown into Iran on an unmarked cargo plane, according to these officials. The U.S. procured the money from the central banks of the Netherlands and Switzerland, they said."
    U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed

What's another $1 or $2 billion to the federal government (that would be U.S. taxpayers, i.e., the 53% who pay them), besides a rounding error?

<sarc>

Or, maybe the NSA could shed some light on the traitors' names ...

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  18. I was being sarcastic. I don’t actually think anything will ever come of this.

rigrat likes this.
  19. Lefty2Guns

I'm not sure if they work for the NSA or not, but some light is being shed and they are trying to not break laws while doing it, that is why most of the posts come out like riddles.
    Q <-- this is the entrance to that rabbit hole