Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reminiscing about my favorite memories about living in the south... small confined spaces and flying tree roaches... Everyone is big and brave when it's crawling on the wall... But screaming little girls when its flying at their face...

New here... I am on multiple other forums with the same screename. Live in NOLA but am Currently OCUNUS (about to return!) bored and have internet that works too good (and to much time to use it).

I mainly collect Mil-Surp. Have had several delivered to me FFL that are waiting for me... Just need a good shooter luger to round it out then the rest will come to me when I walk into gun shops...

Anyone else here share the love for mil-surp?

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Welcome sportsbud! Glad to see you made it here! A whole bunch of good members here to interact with! As most likely you know already, my main interest in milsurps are sks and Chinese T53 rifles. I know your interest runs the gambit of milsurps and so does your collection! I can vouch for sportsbud. He is a really good guy and I have dealt with him in person many times. As soon as he gets back stateside, we have some more wheeling and dealing to do between us.

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Welcome from way down below the Mason Dixon line in Jackson county :welcomemsgo:.
If your stateside by Oct 20. MSGO is having Meet & Greet: shoot& eat @ Gulf Coast Rifle and Pistol, North of Biloxi, come join in, bring a few wares if you want.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from way down below the Mason Dixon line in Jackson county :welcomemsgo:.
If your stateside by Oct 20. MSGO is having Meet & Greet: shoot& eat @ Gulf Coast Rifle and Pistol, North of Biloxi, come join in, bring a few wares if you want.
Hmm... This an Indoor range? or Outdoor? I have a "few" wares I can bring... Lol... I love my wood and steel...

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Outdoor, there's always a few things that members bring to sell or swap.
There's sign up thread already started, but there's no registration, just like to know how many are coming.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Outdoor, there's always a few things that members bring to sell or swap.
There's sign up thread already started, but there's no registration, just like to know how many are coming.
Cool what limits on stuff? Tannerite? Caliber restrictions? Bump stocks?

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Be best to check out SOUTHERN RELOADING on here, he's president, I'm not member of GCR&P. We have shot up to Barrett 50 BMG & FA, don't think tannerite though.at M&G.

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
Southern Reloading also makes trips to Louisiana with supplies at times. So sportsbud, if you need anything, hit him up. I know he comes as far as Lafayette sometimes to deliver.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Southern Reloading also makes trips to Louisiana with supplies at times. So sportsbud, if you need anything, hit him up. I know he comes as far as Lafayette sometimes to deliver.
I think I ran into him not long ago (well before deploying so over a year ago!!!!) at MCTA... Was selling out of his truck and got a business card believe he was out of Biloxi? Right now the caliber I would like is just a few boxes of 7.7 JAP to shoot my T99 with since that ammo is just damn expensive and seems to be out of stock just about everywhere!

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co. :hiya: I enjoy milsurps to. Several have made there way to my house ranging from Trapdoor Springfield's through Korean War Garands.

Reactions: oldguns

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll admit in my mindless exploring of this forum(too good of internet, too much time on my hands, and insomnia lol) there is a much better discord occurring here than on some of the LA gun forums... Also Sponge seems to fit in here as well and not get banned lol

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,401 Posts
Free State Welcme.jpg

·
Mr. Happy
1,761 Posts
:welcomemsgo: Welcome from extreme NW Mississippi!!! I am able to throw one rock and hit both the Mississippi River, and Tennessee. Glad you found us !!!!!!:fun:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts