Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
Well there is a gunbox shaped present under the tree, but I haven't even picked it up to see if it weighs about like a shotgun or rifle, I have been told it's not a gun. Will see when I open it.

Reactions: Cliff731

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well there is a gunbox shaped present under the tree, but I haven't even picked it up to see if it weighs about like a shotgun or rifle, I have been told it's not a gun. Will see when I open it.
Hopefully it's not an airgun, unless you're into that.

I'm still hoping here, as there are no AR/AK-sized boxes under our tree. At least, not yet.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A repeal of the NFA, the GCA of '68, and the Brady Act would be my first three choices.
Well, OK. I can't disagree there.

I was thinking more along the lines of "hardware" under the tree, sir.

Besides, our federal elected officials have all fled DC a few days ago … Impeachment, USMCA, and massive federal spending (^deficit/^^^debt) bills all at the last moment, don't you know. Some others will be traveling/vacationing overseas on the federal taxpayers' dimes though.

·
Registered
16,130 Posts
Well, OK. I can't disagree there.

I was thinking more along the lines of "hardware" under the tree, sir.

Besides, our federal elected officials have all fled DC a few days ago … Impeachment, USMCA, and massive federal spending (^deficit/^^^debt) bills all at the last moment, don't you know. Some others will be traveling/vacationing overseas on the federal taxpayers' dimes though.
I thought I'd make it a little more challenging for the old boy. Besides, nothing else seems to be working. ;)

Reactions: 7557 and 22lrfan

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,449 Posts
I'd love a JM Marlin in .44 Magnum or .45 Colt. But I'd settle for my lower getting here from PSA. Don't look like it's going to be here by Christmas,
hasn't even shipped yet. I just hope everybody is safe, healthy, and happy.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts