close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jackson Gun Show 13th & 14th ?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by RedneckRob, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rickymrtn

rickymrtn Distinguished Poster

I might go. Haven’t decided just yet. I do know the last show I went to in Jackson was easily the worst show I’ve ever been to. I think it was the last show held in Jackson back in December. It must have been a bean show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Squeezer

Squeezer Distinguished Poster

Same vendors with the same stuff at every gun show. I saw a Yugo M76 i was thinking about getting but another guy came by and got it. I didn't really need it anyway, I have 3 other semi-auto 8mm mauser rifles already

Sancho Panza likes this.
  3. Soonered

Soonered Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Very small. Did Get a bandolier of 6 times 8 so 48 rounds of 30-06 AP ammo with the enblock clips and cardboard liners for $30. Not a great deal but OK.

SubGunFan, Sancho Panza and phillipd like this.
  4. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Good score

Soonered and Sancho Panza like this.
  5. Let's see....$5 for the bandolier and liners, $6 for the enblocs, and $1.50 each for the AP ammo, for a total of $83 value. Even if you pulled the bullets and threw the cases and powder away, the bullets go for $1 each for a total value of $59. I'd say a great deal

6. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Distinguished Poster

I went with my son. It looked as large as any other gun show I have been to in Jackson.

Prices were high as usual.

Soonered likes this.
  7. stewbaby

stewbaby Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

That’s what I was think’n...a freaking steal!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 7:35 PM
    Soonered likes this.
  8. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    What sort of money did it go for?

Soonered likes this.
  9. Squeezer

Squeezer Distinguished Poster

Vendor had a $1500 price tag on it, but on the bottom of the stock had a $1400 price tag. The customer that walked up to it asked which price was correct, vendor sighed and said he would sell it for the $1400 sticker, the customer said can you do $1400 including tax and the vendor agreed.

maxhush and Soonered like this.