Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Jackson Gun show this Saturday.

2K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  usssaump 
#1 ·
Jackson Gun show this Saturday.

Anyone planning on attending? If ya do, be sure and stop by the table my friend and I are splitting and say hi. Should be a lot of Japanese military stuff on the table (flags, bayonets, some guns, etc). I'll be the young guy in the gray shirt and black cargo pants. :thumbup:

OH, and don't forget to bring your un-loved Milsurps to me! :lol4:

#5 ·
Re: Jackson Gun show this Saturday.

Y'all don't forget the annual meeting of MSFOA is Saturday afternoon at Bass Pro Shop. This is THE organization for gun owners in MS; the leadership under Doug Bowser has a strong relationship with the national leaders of the NRA, and if we can go to the MS state legislators and tell them that our membership is X thousand, we will carry more clout on changing state legislation as well, such as changes to the CCW law. Please come to the meeting and join!

#6 ·

I will probably be there Sat. morning.

#9 ·

Scharfschuetze said:
Y'all don't forget the annual meeting of MSFOA is Saturday afternoon at Bass Pro Shop. This is THE organization for gun owners in MS; the leadership under Doug Bowser has a strong relationship with the national leaders of the NRA, and if we can go to the MS state legislators and tell them that our membership is X thousand, we will carry more clout on changing state legislation as well, such as changes to the CCW law. Please come to the meeting and join!
I will be there -- hope to see many more MSGO members there!!!!!!!!

#11 ·

So, who went and what did you get? I picked up a glock 27 and a dan wesson 38 snub. But i got mike smith to look at the dw and pinetor too, It ended up needing more than i was interested in fixing so i sold it off for a small profit.

#14 ·

Was going to today,but had change in plans, going Sun.

#15 ·

Rw said:
I think im going back tomorrow, need a holster for my glock and a few ammo cans.
Got any good prices on ammo cans?

#16 ·

I only glanced, saw some that were $8 ea or 2 for 15. Cant remember if they were 50 or 30 though.... its been a long day. Its worth going Capt to look around, decent prices on accessories and stuff.. some good gun deals.

#18 ·

There never are many mil surps in jackson... you can count on some rough over priced garands. And nagants selling for 2 to 3 times what most other places have them for. I saw a nagant revolver for $195... online they are $99

#21 ·

captain-03 said:
Big stack of them, $8 each, 50 cal (non-SAW). Really clean.

I bought a nylon belt pouch to carry a spare 380 mag. for a whole dollar...no tax even! :)

Oh, and something I really DIDN'T need...another S & W 9mm. But, hey, I didn't have a 469 and it was a good deal. Ain't like they're making any more of them.

#22 ·

shoeshooter said:
captain-03 said:
Big stack of them, $8 each, 50 cal (non-SAW). Really clean.

I bought a nylon belt pouch to carry a spare 380 mag. for a whole dollar...no tax even! :)

Oh, and something I really DIDN'T need...another S & W 9mm. But, hey, I didn't have a 469 and it was a good deal. Ain't like they're making any more of them.
Maybe you need to avoid me at the gunshows... you always end up buying one after we run into each other. Then again , i wouldnt have found that glock if you hadnt showed me the smith... i usually avoid that dealer. So, i guess we are even.

#26 ·

I got there before they opened the doors today, walked around looked for few hours, didn't see a thing I couldn't live without. Did see a few rifles for good prices. Thought I might find some ammo but most of the dealers have most ammo priced twice what you can order online for. Nope not gonna do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.