Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,673 Posts
Oh, yeah that's just tons of fun. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :groan:
Exactly what I was thinking... they're gonna eventually get some "return fire"... being as that is in Jacktown and all... o_O

Won't be from a CO2 or pellet gun either... :eek:

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,673 Posts
Darwin was definitely on to something... I just don't see any future rocket scientists nor brain surgeons in that car!!! o_O

Doubt they live that long... albeit, while those Jacktown boys remain on top of the dirt, they certainly look like 100% reliable "Dem" voters! :eek:

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
ak (probably century draco) in backseat and the other long gun is a gen 2 keltec sub 2000.
They wont live long acting that stupid

Pretty sure i have seen at least one of them at a local gun show. Looks like one of a group that was thrown out a while back, they kept trying to buy guns with a picture of an obviously altered license.

·
Premium Member
14,665 Posts
The guy with the Keltec looks like one of the four POSs they arrested for carjacking a black guy on Beasley Rd.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Safe to say if that had happened to me I would have been returning fire. At that distance the pistol looks real. A pellet gun can and has killed humans in the past. As for for the "Boyz" well here's my take..
FB_IMG_1480173754750_1480174118803.jpg

·
Registered
759 Posts
Its one thing to do dumb stuff, but why does everyone post it on the internet now? I'm in agreement that was just cause for fire to be returned, tough position though as a bystander shooting at a moving car in a neighborhood though if you miss I'm sure they would charge you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts