Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month or two ago I ran across a clean 32 Long Colt H&R revolver with a 4 inch barrel.
A friend wants it but I have another one just like it with black grips and this one has white grips. It is a Sidekick model. I also have 2 22 lr Sidekick models. The 32 holds six rounds.
It surprised me. It is fairly lightweight and I had to hold it steady but it rivals the accuracy
of many modern 38 revolvers that I have shot. I bought several boxes of Magtec 32 Long Colt in the last year in hollowpoint BULLETS. All ballistics aside, this little gun would be bad medicine with all shots to the heart area. I had a drawing of a man with the heart drawn and spinal canal. First shot hit the spine, second shot hit the spine. I had the man holding a handgun. I put two shots in the gun. I can only imagine if I had shot this gun for years??
And I know that it will shoot better because I just cleaned it.
Sorry no pictures today, I am too tired, I planted last 2 acres yesterday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to shoot the other one and do what all good friends do. Sell him the one that is less accurate than the other one.:):) I was aiming at the spine because I did not know where it would hit. When I saw that it would shoot, I aimed at the gun drawing just for fun.
I plan on doing more shooting in the future.I may even make a couple ranges for friends to visit. Then I may have to get eye surgery so as just to keep things even.

Reactions: phillipd
1 - 4 of 4 Posts