close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kids PREGO 4-Wheeler Peg-Perego

Discussion in 'Sold' started by captain-03, Sep 25, 2017.

1. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Bought this for the grandkid several years back ... he did not use it much and it has sat outside since. I check it out sometime last year and it did NOT run .. purchased a new battery sometime last year along with a charger. That was not the problem!! Probably a broken or loose wire somewhere ....

If you want it, come pick-up in Byram Area -or- it is going to the dump. Post here if you want it!!

IMG_0433.JPG

Blackbeard and onlymaroonmatters like this.
  2. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep JEEP MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Whoever gets this needs to buy mine for adult to ride. Will have a matching pair :)

94LEVERFAN, Mesquite and rigrat like this.

3. Rw

Rw NRA = Negotiating Rights Away Staff Member

Ted, if nobody snags it for their kid I'll take it for the motor..

94LEVERFAN and Mesquite like this.
  4. Ellis93

Ellis93 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

The direction lever on the side of my kids fouled up and wouldn't make a connection. A few minutes of time and lots of patience fixed it......food for thought for those interested

Mesquite, Cliff731 and BasMstr like this.
  5. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

There's got to be some kids somewhere who would truly enjoy this "four wheeler"!!!

Mesquite and maxhush like this.
  6. captain-03

7. TheBouncer1111

TheBouncer1111 Distinguished Poster

Windgurd Home in Jxn, is a what use to be known as a battered womens and kids shealter. They generally show up with just the clothes on their backs and maybe a few exxtra in garbage bags. The Winguards over the years have purchased about a block or so of old homes across from Milsaps, and redone them and fenced in the complex to keep the crackheads out. They would take it as is. Plus you'd get a tax deduction

8. Evil Zim

Evil Zim Distinguished Poster

A friend gave us a pink Barbie jeep like this when my kids were little... I primed it, sprayed it khaki green and turned it into an army jeep.... my son and daughter (and their friends) drive it for years (sometimes into trees... just more spray paint) and it was the best toy ever... plus, I think it helped them develop driving skills pre learners permit. Someone should snap it up. Tip: probably worth buying a new set of batteries.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  9. Corey1480

Corey1480 Distinguished Poster

I’ll take it if you still have it.

10. captain-03