Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kimber Stainless Target II 1911 in 10MM. Customer brought it in with a broken Safety and wanted the factory sights changed out to night sights. Disassembled and sonic cleaned. He supplied the Fixed Tactical Wedge Kimber Brand Night Sight Set, the Safety was out of shop inventory. No ammo supplied, I had two rounds of 10MM in the shop, so I did a function check only, no test fire.
Vance Moore
Whynot Gunsmith Shop
Meridian, Mississippi
Facebook: Whynot Gunsmith Shop
Instagram: vance_gunsmith
Office supplies Wood Font Bumper Automotive exterior

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Table

Water Tableware Revolver Wood Bottle

Table Tableware Water Bottle Wood

Table Wood Automotive design Eyewear Urban design

Wood Line Typesetting Automotive exterior Gas

Electricity Gas Tints and shades Lens flare Circle

Sewing machine Product Creative arts Household appliance accessory Engineering

Wheel Toy Motor vehicle Machine tool Gas

Grey Rectangle Material property Font Gas

·
Premium Member
Let's go shoot some, we dont want to wound anything.
7,345 Posts
I own a Dan Wesson 1911 ,10mm that I bought from QuickEye a year before he passed away. I bought 500 rounds of ammo with it and it is stainless. I love it and would not hesitate buying another 10 mm.I met a man that goes fishing in Alaska on those rivers and streams and he said that is what he carried for bears. I would carry it or one of my 44 mags if I went hunting or fishing in big bear country. I think it is about the closet thing to a 44 magnum revolver besides a 41 mag revolver in factory loaded ammo handguns. But that is my opinion and evidently other shooters and hunters.
Mine does not kick excessively. Not as much as a 44 magnum and surely not as much as a 500 or .460.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,321 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts