Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
This ol'ground we call America is changing so much for the worse instead of for the better. I send my kids to a Christian academy where they still learn the pledge of allegiance and the bible, they pray before they eat at ball games and every morning before school starts, I feel great inside to here my kids talk of the lord and quote scriptures. It cost us a lot to send them but my wife and I think it's money well spent.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
This ol'ground we call America is changing so much for the worse instead of for the better. I send my kids to a Christian academy where they still learn the pledge of allegiance and the bible, they pray before they eat at ball games and every morning before school starts, I feel great inside to here my kids talk of the lord and quote scriptures. It cost us a lot to send them but my wife and I think it's money well spent.
You're doing well. I sent both of mine to public school and despite their faith they both struggle with liberal values that were instilled it them.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Satan is ruling.
Do not be deceived, many follow and are blinded by the darkness, but there is only One who rules.

There are so many of us who, like myself, look at the state of our world...our Country and we are in such despair.
But folks, hold onto your faith.
We aren't privy to the plans of our Lord.

I wonder sometimes just how much humor we afford our Savior and the Father.
We sit and wring our hands, when we can't change or affect one single thing that will have an effect on the grand scheme of things.
We only play our parts.
We do have a choice in who directs the role we play in this comedy/tragedy.

We either choose the "dark one" or the Son of Light to direct our play.

·
I'll Play Dixie If I Want To
4,266 Posts
My grandbabies were going to a private school in pre kindergarten and kindergarten, I went to a beauty pagent there, it was held in the gym, I walked in, found a seat and immediately saw a big confederate flag on the wall behind the basketball goal. I guess all schools have their own agendas. It was not in Kalifornie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts