Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 21 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or ARs for that matter. The rest will be uppers and those will probably be something unique. I’m stopping because I’ve been drawn more to shotguns in recent days,more on that as it develops.
Anywho......223 Wylde with medlength gas. Going to see if it’s any more accurate than my 5.56 barreled ARs. If not it’ll be handed off to a friend of mine.
Nothing real special. Mostly just a bunch of random parts thrown together I had leftover from others and parts I bought second hand. I have about 300$ in it in total.
Only 5 parts were bought items. Barrel/bcg/lower/hand guard/muzzle brake(I do like the style brake) and of those,three are used lol
518BF338-FA29-400B-99F6-EF90B657547A.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Unless you specialize in custom builds and your work gets around; people are going to bring all sorts of hunting shotguns, rifles, and pistols. It is good to broaden your knowledge and experience. The sky is the limit if you have the will and time.

·
Premium Member
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unless you specialize in custom builds and your work gets around; people are going to bring all sorts of hunting shotguns, rifles, and pistols. It is good to broaden your knowledge and experience. The sky is the limit if you have the will and time.
I just want to mess with my own for now. If I screw those up.....I only have myself to complain about.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,115 Posts
Nice looking AR you built there, I like the handguard and the muzzle brake. Where'd ya get them?

Oh and you need at least one more and it needs to be in 45 acp.

·
Premium Member
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking AR you built there, I like the handguard and the muzzle brake. Where'd ya get them?

Oh and you need at least one more and it needs to be in 45 acp.
eBay and na,I’m probably moving on to that other thing I posted about.

Reactions: rigrat

·
Premium Member
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well......looks like I’m building another because.....my brother wants this one.

In all the comps I’ve bought....the one on this gun works the best. Absolutely cuts the recoil in more than half (if you think 223 has recoil).

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,394 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well this rifle turned into this
83DD6ACE-B6B9-4BB3-A057-A248B2FBE289.jpeg

Had to drop the comp. It will make your ears bleed.....two rounds fired was more than enough to buy this little fella!
5CB79BC1-5592-45D6-A82E-DBBB556603F9.jpeg

B8681CEA-917A-4F11-B9F5-4DA4E51B7967.jpeg

1 - 21 of 30 Posts