Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Last Night I Pulled The Trigger.....

Tags
pulled the
1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Chicknman 
#1 ·
On this...................

Text Product Font Electronics Technology

About a week ago I got a PSA flyer email that had this in it. One half of me was saying GET IT and the other half was saying WHY GET IT. Well, the GET IT won out, but at that time this kit was OUT OF STOCK. I put in a "back in stock" email with PSA and last night I got the notice. So out came the CC and now waiting on delivery.

They had other AR pistol kits, but those had a tube fore end with gas block. I like the sight tower and regular fore end. This comes with the Shockwave brace (no strap) which means I can NOT shoulder it. I won't tell if you don't............ :cool:

While waiting on delivery I will dig around here for a dot sight. I think I have an Aimpoint PRO and Holsum hiding somewhere. Heck, I might even have a spare A2 carry handle to try out.

Oh yeah, although not shown, this kit includes the BCG and CH.

See less See more
#3 ·
On this...................

View attachment 123589
About a week ago I got a PSA flyer email that had this in it. One half of me was saying GET IT and the other half was saying WHY GET IT. Well, the GET IT won out, but at that time this kit was OUT OF STOCK. I put in a "back in stock" email with PSA and last night I got the notice. So out came the CC and now waiting on delivery.

They had other AR pistol kits, but those had a tube fore end with gas block. I like the sight tower and regular fore end. This comes with the Shockwave brace (no strap) which means I can NOT shoulder it. I won't tell if you don't............ :cool:

While waiting on delivery I will dig around here for a dot sight. I think I have an Aimpoint PRO and Holsum hiding somewhere. Heck, I might even have a spare A2 carry handle to try out.

Oh yeah, although not shown, this kit includes the BCG and CH.

I to had a debate on it. But......I found only lint in my pockets and dust in my wallet after the safe lol

#4 ·
I have been doing some searching and cleaning/organizing. Went thru 4 boxes of stuff that I thought might contain dot sights. Reduced 4 boxes down to 1 and threw away a bunch of junk. Haven't found the dot sights, but I did find a tiny AR detent spring that shot off long ago while building an AR. Also found 6 PSA LPKs that I forgot I had.

#7 ·
OK....... Still searching and cleaning. I still have not found those dot sights. Found a few El-Cheapo dot sights.

Some of you will remember from a few years ago when Wideners had a big clearance sale and I bought a bunch of dirt cheap bullets and gas checks. Well I found the 2 HEAVY boxes my order was shipped in. And I found an A2 carry handle.

Back to looking.........................

#9 ·
#13 ·
Ha it was actually almost a budget build. Most expensive thing on there is the brace. And the flashlight, but it was a wedding gift from Elzetta. Red dot is one of my $20 specials.

Unexpected, unscheduled expenses that cannot be explained.
Ha
1. Hoping to get a lot of those at showers and what not.
2. Hoping breast feeding goes okay. And the pump is $20 after insurance. They proud of those things.

Yep.....bye bye Jeep.......hello mini van,or similar family wagon lol
Nope. Nope. Nope. Wife doesn't want me to get rid of it for one. Won't be the baby making me do it. It'll be unexpected repairs that have been popping up that she's getting tired of. Will never have a mini van. Know saying of never say never. But wife says we'll never have one either. For one we'll be paying on her brand new 4runner for a while. And it'll do nicely even with another kid in future. And if end up with 4-5 kids we'll trade it in for one with a third row lol.

#15 ·
I have been doing some searching and cleaning/organizing. Went thru 4 boxes of stuff that I thought might contain dot sights. Reduced 4 boxes down to 1 and threw away a bunch of junk. Haven't found the dot sights, but I did find a tiny AR detent spring that shot off long ago while building an AR. Also found 6 PSA LPKs that I forgot I had.

I think that is the detent spring I launched across my garage a few months ago and never found. Did not realize it went all the way to your house.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.