Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1441 - 1460 of 1500 Posts

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Looked through my stach to see what I can move so I'll, have a little pocket money. 4 brick of 20 gauge shells, 7 1/2 shot, 5 boxes 25 shells per box per brick, $19.95 on the sticker. I carried 2 brick to the auction house to see how they sell. $13 per box, all sold, minus 20% auction fee. Hey, I did good until I watched the zoom auction tonight. They had fishing stuff.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Granddaughter's 12th birthday, Debbie got her a virtual reality headset from the auction at a cheap price. Ava opens it up and loading it. Can't keep her phone in it. It's missing the retainer. Dang, take it back, hope to find another one soon. I try my best not to look at electronics at the auctions.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Got a problem. My son is in MS and bought a used kayak from a person in TN. Trying to register it in MS, told it's registered in TN. Called the person he bought it from. Said they didn't register it. What's going on and what to do?

He plans to put a motor on it so it has to be registered. Will a Bill of Sale do it?

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Some people don't hear what you say.
I finished up fishing at Sardis. I'll head to Batesville and look for Black Krim tomato plants. I looked at 4 locations and asked a man if there were other places that sold plants. Told him where I had looked. Dang, if he didn't repeat 2 places I just told him. I stopped at every town back to Horn Lake. I got the same reply in Senatobia and Hernando.

·
Super Moderator
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,455 ·
No rain here yet. After church, unloaded a queen mattress from the back of the minivan that we brought back from Natchez from my grandson's room. Got choir practice tonight at church at 5:30 PM if anybody wants to come by.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
At Saturday night's auction the raffle was for a choice between a S&W M&P 9mm with lazer sight, A Cobra 38spl derringer or a 22LR boot gun. 1 ticket $10, 7 tickets $20. Blue tickets for the live crowd and white tickets for the ones online. I got 7 white tickets. A blue ticket was drawn, he took the 9mm.

My new neighbor mowed and trimmed his front yard plus that little bit by my house. He weedeats to dirt and a foot wide. We have a street sign at our property line, after leaving a foot wide circle around the post he sprayed round up on my side. When the grass dies I'll dig the dirt out.

1441 - 1460 of 1500 Posts