Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
On facebook for the past week or so the feed has been full of online game links mostly in the afternoons. About dinnertime I've played a few. Last night I'm tired, have finished everything that's needed for the day and ready to play a game. I go to facebook at 9:45 and start scrolling for a game link. I see the same post from the same people over and over. No game links, I give up at 11:35.

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
Back home from Bay Springs Lake. It was hot Thursday setting up camp. Did a little fishing Friday after it cooled a bit. Sat in the water at the beach Saturday. It got breezy. Drove 5 miles to top the fuel tank off, burnt a half tank getting there. Gas everywhere headed down was $4.47 per gallon. It was $4.37 at that little store, $63.50 to fill up.
Had a bubble come up under the thin outer skin. Didn't want to lose it so I came home a slower way.

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
Watched Porky's dealers' sale Sunday. One dealer had canopy 9.5 x 9.5 ft screened panels, got 2 at $3.50. Nope, solid panels. Will try to use them somewhere.
It's hot, got the camper packed. Will hitch up tomorrow and head for Sardis. Looks like we'll be fishing at first light and not long.

1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts