Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And last for awhile. Will put pieces together Friday afternoon. Dropped off to my ckote guy early Friday AM and he texted me tonight the finished product. Pics look awesome, can't wait to get it fully assembled and break her in. Full pics when assembled. Teaser for now as I'm excited and had to post something :D
IMG_4223.JPG

PSA 10.5" AR kit with SBA3 brace. Phase 5 kryptek brace strap. EPT trigger with JP springs. Magpul grip and BUIS. H3 buffer and Strike flat wire buffer spring. Nickel bolt. Custom DIY gas buster charging handle. 11.5 inch barrel. Griffin Armament taper mount flash comp.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Refresh me, when is due date?
April 18, what doc put as ETA.

Said that's a lot diapers/formula. More like would help pay for my dentist shock today.
Root canal and crown next Wednesday :(
I should've been a dentist. Surprised insurance paid what it did, but still only half. But is what it is :groan:

·
Registered
10,453 Posts

Said that's a lot diapers/formula. More like would help pay for my dentist shock today.
I should've been a dentist. Surprised insurance paid what it did, but still only half. But is what it is :groan:
I feel your pain mine is March 22. I just hope it comes before turkey season.

·
Super Moderator
13,395 Posts

Those are easy compared to a new born. Had 2 root canals and crowns on Friday and back at work on Monday. You'll figger it out. That youngun will change your whole point of view

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I got nosey after you mentioned this forum!
Ha good deal.

Hit up new member welcome thread.
Then you can hang out in the firearms gallery section with all your awesome work. I Have a feeling I'll be busy pony expressing stuff to/from you for folks. Which I don't mind at all.

MSGO this guy is legit and top notch! I back him all the way

1 - 20 of 37 Posts