close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Active LE Wilson Seating Dies and KM Arbor Press

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Legal Beagle, Nov 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Legal Beagle

Legal Beagle Distinguished Poster

check out www.lewilsondirect.com

K&M Arbor Press - $85
    K&M Arbor Press with Dial - $155
    Standard Seating Die - $50
    Micrometer Seating Die - $90
    Micrometer Seating Blanks - $40

*** ADD 8% sales tax. Out of state orders no sales tax. ***

PM me your order Will stop taking Orders on November 10, 2017 at noon.

Will need the complete product number. Click to select options (caliber and seating stem), add to cart and get product number from cart.

K&M Presses - Very nice portable seating presses. These presses in combination with the Wilson dies basically eliminate run-out. Personally, I still use my RCBS Rock Chucker for resizing and die capping, but have switched over the arbor press for seating. I can't stress how awesome these presses and dies are. They are very portable and can be taken to the range. Dial Indicator v. Standard Press - The dial allows you to sort your loaded rounds by neck tension. If you are neck sizing or want to get started with neck bushing dies, the dial indicator is a must have.

Seating Dies - (this video claims you can use you hand to press/seat bullet. I do not recommend this)
    These virtually eliminate runout. Definitely top of the line for precision shooting. Blanks can be ordered and chambered by your local gun smith/rifler builder.

2. Soonered

Soonered Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

How's the discount work on the group buy vs sinclair?

3. Legal Beagle

Legal Beagle Distinguished Poster

I didn't know about their prices. I was just going off my new dealer account pricing. I will revise and repost. I'm assuming the price point is what you are referring to?

4. Soonered

Soonered Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I'm going to have to pass for now. Captain got all my money

HotRod61 likes this.