Let's see some trucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures in General' started by powerstrokin06, May 14, 2010.

1. powerstrokin06

powerstrokin06 Distinguished Poster

I love my lil truck so much I think I'll share with ya'll some of my pics...........enjoy and if there are other superduty's around here let's post em up......!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. powerstrokin06

Alright AM I the only FOrd Guy here.......lol Just kidding but I know I have seen some damn nice Superduty's around Flowood and various parts of Jackson......Not trying to be some sort of lil s**t showing off it took me alot of messing up to finally build this truck..

3. SilentHitz

SilentHitz Distinguished Poster

Well, it ain't a truck, and it ain't tricked out...but just wanted to let ya know you ain't the only FORD guy LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quickeye likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm fixin' to get one of these babies.

[​IMG]

5. jbpmidas

jbpmidas Distinguished Poster

I'm a Dodge man myself, no pics but maybe I'll post some after a while.

6. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

No ford trucks here, but i do have 4 mustangs.

7. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS
    Boy do I need a new truck!! My 2002 chevy 1500 got 256,000 on it ... In the market - new or used ... Wish I could justify one like the one you have. It would certainly pull everything I have ... A truck to me is not a toy it is a tool ... and I need a new tool!!!

fordpkup and Quickeye like this.
  8. BearsBoy

BearsBoy Distinguished Poster

9. ree_countrygirl

ree_countrygirl Distinguished Poster

pictures??????????
    :wless:

10. 3spop

3spop Distinguished Poster

RAM MAN here as well! Mine is nothing fancy, but it hauls me and my folks around comfortably, and it gets me to the woods and lake just fine also.

11. oilfield trash

oilfield trash Distinguished Poster

Nice Superduty. I don't have a Ford, but here are some pictures of my Chevy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. powerstrokin06

You suckers are funny.....lol Oilfield Trash I'm not a reall big fan of the new body style but dat ther is ONE CLEAN AZZ CHEVY!!!! I LIKEY!!! Did you do the red bow tie or was that factory? I replaced mine with Billet Badges. Very Nice and those pics out in the field are bad now........

13. powerstrokin06

If ya gotta have a tool why not the best?? A firearm is a tool and I will bet ya dont skimp on your choice there..That being said my next will be a F150 as diesel fuel is no longer the affordable commodity it once was and I can perform 4 oil changes on a gaser for what it cost's to do one on the SD! The maintenece one these things is stupid rediculous...I still lover tho!

And I do appreciate the power of a cummings...but truck for truck that duramax makes crazy HP over the Stroker..

14. powerstrokin06

Please do I appreciate a good truck no matter the condition....Hell the more work it sees the more character it has.....

15. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

As requested a picture of my herd. Thats the hood of my 99 stang, with my 83 in the background with my toyota behind it(its known as the ugly truckling) This is the only picture i have currently,both of the 83's are in storage and it would be an ordeal to take a picture...there really isnt enough left of the 66 now to photograph.
    [​IMG]

16. ree_countrygirl

ree_countrygirl Distinguished Poster

awesome!!! i got a 66 for graduation last year and i love it!!!!!!!!! ive always been a mustang girl
    dad complains tho cause he's a chevy lover.... i've never owned one :)

fordpkup likes this.
  17. 1985 4runner

1985 4runner Distinguished Poster

My 1985 4Runner I just sold.

Had a Chevy 350 with a turbo 350 3spd trans, Ford 9" Rear Locked, 39.5" Boggers, etc, would go anywhere...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Beladran

Beladran Moderator Staff Member

Madison
    here is a good dodge :evil:
    [​IMG]

19. oilfield trash

oilfield trash Distinguished Poster

Thanks. I did that to the bow tie. All I did was get a piece of red vinyl from a graphic place and put it over the center. Everyone thinks it's painted but it ain't. I wanna remove all my emblems and body side molding, but I can't get the nerve up to do it.

20. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

I wish i still had my '88 4runner,it just had too many little issues to resolve....i will be getting another soon. Only i would notice this, but that appears to be a hood scoop off a Mercury Capri RS on your 4runner.