Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is fairly late notice, but we still have some slots left and thought I should post this here as well.

Brothers-N-Arms USPSA club will be hosting a Level I USPSA Range Officer Seminar in Hattiesburg, September 10-11. As a new USPSA club, BNA has a need for it, but we are also hoping for it to be a benefit to other clubs and shooters in the region as well. This seminar is an in-depth look into the USPSA rules and their application by a National instructor. The tuition fee is $50 ($40 of which goes directly to USPSA to cover the instructor and his travel) and includes lunch on Saturday. Additional information is below.

We have limited seats available. Although you must be a USPSA member to attend, you can join up to the day of the seminar. If interested, please contact me via PM to get your name on the list, and I will send you an application and further directions. A completed Application and Payment (check or money order made out to “BNA Club”) will need to be turned in by next Monday, Aug. 15, to guarantee a spot after this date.

Level I Range Officer Seminar, Hattiesburg, MS, Hosted by Brothers-N-Arms USPSA

Dates: September 10-11, 2016

Times:
Sat. – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun. – Morning only, will be finished by noon if not before​

Sat. – Classroom Instruction, Pearl River CC Lowery Woodall Advanced Technology Center,
906 Sullivan Drive, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 (only a couple miles from BNA range)
Sun.- Range Exercise, Brothers-N-Arms Range, 4657 US Hwy 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 (special permission obtained for range use on Sunday morning)​

Tuition: $50 per student, which will include lunch on Saturday ($40 of this fee goes directly to USPSA).
*Must be a USPSA member to attend, but can join USPSA at the seminar or before.​

Capacity: Limited to 35 students

Instructor: Ray Hirst

1 - 1 of 1 Posts