Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you that frequent ducksouth may have seen the thread about the headlights. After a buddy told me how good they were, I took a chance. This little dude is awesome. It has a focusable beam. It also has 3 modes. Full brightness which is 300 lumens, lower brightness, and pulsing(which is blinding). It also takes AAA batteries, which is also a plus. These little dudes came off of ebay, and they came from China. I never would have took the chance if not reading all the reviews from the locals. Great light and the best thing, the price---less than $9 shipped. I bought 3. After seeing how good this dude was, I went looking at some more. The thing that you look for is a cree light with a focusable beam, sometimes they call it zoomable. I bought another handheld light that came in the other day. It is also a very nice light. AAA batteries, focusable beam with 3 settings, and 500 lumens. It cost $20 bucks. These are great deals in my opinion, and I figured I'd let ya'll know if ya'll were looking for a super bright light at a great price. I have included a pic. On the right is my Bushnell HD torch. About $80. It's also an awesome light. 165 lumens with a crystal clear edge to edge square beam that is sweet. It takes the more expensive cr123 batteries. In the middle is the 500 lumen handheld. On the left is the 300 lumen headlight. Pen included for size reference. Links to the ones I bought at the bottom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320520003183&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300514429637&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

· Registered
5,000 Posts
I've seen a bunch of stuff from Hong Kong on Ebay, but have been very skeptical. How long to get it?

· Registered
13,599 Posts
sweet, for $20 and it runs on AAA. thats awesome.

i have a ?Browning light that runs off 3 cr123 batteries and is 300 lumens and love it but have to find the batteries on special.

3spop, what was the cost on S/H and the other fees?

International Buyers – Please Note:

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying

· Registered
5,000 Posts
Beladran said:
D... I don't wanna here you crying about three 123 batteries... I Have a surefire guardian that holds six an will drain them in 15 min with tbe bright bulb in....
Some of us try to be "practical" :lol4:

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dhollis51 said:

i have a ?Browning light that runs off 3 cr123 batteries and is 300 lumens and love it but have to find the batteries on special.

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying

No other fees. Don't worry about all that stuff they are talking about. The $19.99 light with free shipping cost me a total of $19.99. (or whatever the U.S. $ value was)

I am starting to think these lights are just as good as the ones that are being marketed to us over here for way way more money. I kind of even wonder if some of them aren't made in the same factories. :scratch: :affraid: :evil:

· Registered
13,599 Posts
3spop said:
dhollis51 said:

No other fees. Don't worry about all that stuff they are talking about. The $19.99 light with free shipping cost me a total of $19.99. (or whatever the U.S. $ value was)

I am starting to think these lights are just as good as the ones that are being marketed to us over here for way way more money. I kind of even wonder if some of them aren't made in the same factories. :scratch: :affraid: :evil:
cool I have never done the overseas thing on ebay. gonna give it a try.

anyone else want one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.