Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Were they masked and social distancing?

If they were singing hymns or otherwise worshipping, they would have already been arrested. ;)

<sarc>
I have seen a few people locally wearing respirators instead of masks. I saw a lot of protestors in the TV newsclips wearing commercial respirators as masks. Respirators have exhaust valves and as anyone knows are designed to filter incoming air for different types of particulates based on the respirator design and purpose. A respirator does not prevent airborne particulates from being expelled into the air by the wearer. If a COVID-19 carrier is wearing a respirator, it will not protect those around him from coming into contact with airborne particulates being exhausted from his respirator. I'm kind of surprised no one on the medical side has not mentioned this when they were stressing for people to wear masks.

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Were they masked and social distancing?

If they were singing hymns or otherwise worshipping, they would have already been arrested. ;)

<sarc>
Some were wearing masks, definitely not distancing.

Couldn’t tell what the fella with the megaphone was saying so I guess it could have been Amazing Grace but I’m not sure.

·
Rational Anarchist
13,841 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
A few major players in the neighborhood, so I’m interested to see how we’re received by the outsiders in town as we come and go from our neighborhood...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts