Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
London car ramming treated as terror incident, police say; suspect in custody

Westminster ‘terror attack’ - video shows chilling moment car mowed down pedestrians and cyclists before crashing into barrier outside Parliament

A car ramming outside Parliament on Tuesday was being treated as a terror incident and a male suspect has been arrested, British authorities said.

The country’s counter-terrorism command was leading the investigation. Two people were hospitalized and one person was released, Scotland Yard Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said. A woman was also being treated for serious, but non-life threatening injuries, he said.

The suspect was described to be in his late 20s and he was arrested on suspicion of terror offenses, Basu said. He was driving a silver Ford Fiesta before collided with a number of cyclists and pedestrians before crashing into the barriers during the morning commute. He was in custody, but wasn't cooperating with police. He wasn't immediately identified.

untitled1.png

???

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
These people will not be satisfied until they've turning the entire world into a big pile of rocks and goat crap, just like the 3rd world slums from which they came. I just can't foresee allowing them to burn my home without fierce resistance. It is my most sincere hope that we Americans have more willingness to fight back than the Europeans.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Notice that the very PC London Metropolitan Police, as far
as I can tell from watching a variety of news sources with
no luck, have NOT released the name of the suspect, any
one want to bet its not a traditional English name?

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Notice that the very PC London Metropolitan Police, as far
as I can tell from watching a variety of news sources with
no luck, have NOT released the name of the suspect, any
one want to bet its not a traditional English name?
But if it were an I.R.A. terrorist, then a full court press on the immediate and full press.

Read on/updated:

Cops raid homes as they say suspect drove around London for hours before attack

"The 29-year-old driver, a British national who was born abroad, has been arrested on suspicion of terror offences."

1.png

;)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,806 Posts
Vehicles used as weapons is becoming more common. The UN should step up and call for a ban on vehicles in civilized nations. Vehicles kill thousands of people every year. Some people even allow their children to have vehicles. There isn’t even a background check before buying a vehicle and they are even available for sale online. Some vehicle parts can be 3D printed. How long before software will be available online that allows for printing an entire vehicle at home. Convicted felons can even receive a license to operate a vehicle for a small fee. :warning:

·
Premium Member
6,139 Posts
I saw last night on the news where Los Angelos California is going to implement a new department to sanitation. The Poop Patrol. Seems the igets that they take care of, do not know what a bath room or commode is or how to use it. I guess they don,t use Charmin either.:hmm:

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Police arresting "suspect"...

View attachment 96053
Suspect in London car ramming ID'd as British citizen from Sudan: reports

Probably not from the Christian part of Sudan/former Sudan, either. But I could be mistaken …

"The suspect in a car ramming outside Parliament that was being treated as a terror incident has been named as Salih Khater, according to British media reports Wednesday.

Khater, a 29-year-old British citizen, is originally from Sudan, the BBC reported. He was being questioned by authorities in south London on suspicion of preparing an act of terror."

"The BBC reported that while the suspect wasn’t believed to be on MI5 or counterterrorism police’s radar, he was known to local police."

cg-uoq3xaaab4wp.jpg

[UK] Security Minister Ben Wallace: London Terror Suspect a 'British Citizen Who Came From Another Country Originally' (Translation: 'An Immigrant')

Apparently uncomfortable in identifying the terror suspect using the common nomenclature as an ‘immigrant’, government security minister Ben Wallace instead called Khater a “British citizen [who] came from another country originally” when he spoke Tuesday evening.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
With all of the recent instances of Muslims attacking with vehicles, keep this in mind. The best place to shoot a car is in the pilot. Auto glass will usually take a few good shots before rounds start getting through with enough velocity. Keep shooting. Aim low on the windshield to compensate for deflection.

This has been a public service announcement.

·
Registered
10,061 Posts
Vehicles used as weapons is becoming more common. The UN should step up and call for a ban on vehicles in civilized nations.
Don't even go there, the liberal "global warming/climate change/downsize the human population of the planet" crowd would be slavering to push that agenda that peons don't need vehicles, only the elite do (Algore would still be free to fly wherever he wanted for "conferences" that could have been done online; Remember kids, if it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts