Mississippi Gun Owners banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts
DevilDog said:
Paperwork is done. We have a Tax ID, and waiting on a couple of signatures on the LLC and I will file. Probably tomorrow. These documents are probably enough to open up a bank account, depending on how picky the bank wants to be.

This is set up as a "multiple member LLC," which treats it like a partnership for tax purposes. May incur some accounting fees for a slightly more complicated return, but this is definitely the entity we want. The next step is to decide the requirements for membership. The main requirement is $, and how much.
If ya'll need liability insurance quotes, my wife can do that.

You guys can count me in! Anything I can do to help, I will. I want to shoot the BP Mid-Range, & 1,000 yd. Creedmore. Watching the BP single shots accurately cutting the X-ring is something to behold, and it's done without optical sights. Of course I am really thinking about building a F Class Open prone gun, too. As soon as the new ORG is ready, I'll send in my $300. I know of about a dozen or so BP shooters who will probably do the same. Once the new range is established, and as soon as it is feasible, the concrete pits need to be built. I think that is paramount. That's when this deal will take off like a rocket! Hmmm. 6.5x284 or a 284 Win. ???? :) Tim

checker said:
You guys can count me in! Anything I can do to help, I will. I want to shoot the BP Mid-Range, & 1,000 yd. Creedmore. Watching the BP single shots accurately cutting the X-ring is something to behold, and it's done without optical sights. Of course I am really thinking about building a F Class Open prone gun, too. As soon as the new ORG is ready, I'll send in my $300. I know of about a dozen or so BP shooters who will probably do the same. Once the new range is established, and as soon as it is feasible, the concrete pits need to be built. I think that is paramount. That's when this deal will take off like a rocket! Hmmm. 6.5x284 or a 284 Win. ???? :) Tim
Welcome Aboard Tim, will keep you in the loop.
Don :gun:

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.